After that we went all got cleaned up for a fun afternoon of girl time. My Mom, Sarah, Heidi, and I went and met JaNae to get our nails done. It was fun to get a break from the kids and we got to pamper ourselves. I love to have my nails done and that isn't too often. It was nice to spend some time with JaNae (below).
After the nails we walked around the mall. JaNae needed some jewelry for the wedding and I went off to the bookstore to by Twilight. Ever since the new book (Breaking Dawn) came out I have been dying to read it. I bought it hoping that I would have some time at night to read. Now I know it was a good thing I didn't get it started until we got back from the trip. It was hard to put down.
After the fun girl time we headed back to switch with the boys. They got to go have their man time fly fishing. We took all 12 kids and went out for pizza. It was so good. Heidi's family is gluten free and they actually got to eat pizza with us. The girls were excited to eat a GF pizza. That was worth it! After that we headed over to Macy's for some ice cream. Those kids sure had a fun night together.

No comments:
Post a Comment