Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day Four (Friday)

This was a long fun day. We had some errands in the morning and then I took my Mom and we went and got our eyebrows waxed. This was new to my Mom so it was kind of fun. Sorry- no pictures from that. Then we all went bowling as a family. It was hectic with that many people but the kids had so much fun. Above is Makayla with her cousin Joelle. They were basically inseparable for the trip.
These are all the girl cousins.

After that we went swimming again with the cousins and Papa

We went out for dinner that night to Ruby Tuesdays. It was kind of funny. We went with my brother, David, and his family. People looked at us funny as we walked to this back room (good idea with that many kids). I joked that we were David and the multiple wives (and tons of kids). Dinner was great and I enjoyed spending time with the family. I miss times like that being so far away from everyone.

1 comment:

TQ said...

Joelle and Makayla look so cute together! I'm sure the kids had a blast running around with eachother.