Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Seven (Monday)

Oh - the last day of our trip. What a bummer! I could have stayed longer.

We got up and decorated Michael and JaNae's place as we headed out. We blew up around 70 balloons and stuffed them in the tub.
Then after getting everything out we decorated their bed and the path to it.

After that we said good bye to my parents. We went up to the USU bookstore to pick up a few things for Hans. The kids had fun picking out the different things for him.

After that we were about to leave town but I had to run by a friends house to make sure that we at least said hi. Luckily she was home. It was great to stop in and see you Nicole. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten.

We finally started our drive home - a little later than I'd expected but it went very well. The kids were great again as usual. About an hour away from our house the big storm hit. My friend Jenni had called to tell me about it. It was blowing like crazy. There was trash everywhere and to begin with it was only raining enough to make the windshield cover with mud. We were glad to make it home and actually have an excuse not to unload the car that night. Besides being around 10 pm it was raining!

We are glad to be back home and getting ready for school to start in a week. Hans will be getting home tomorrow and we are looking forward to having Labor Day weekend together.

1 comment:

TQ said...

haha mom told me she wanted to do this but I didnt think you guys actually would. I'm sure the kids had fun.