It is a 28 inch pizza. Huge. It was good but we ended up with tons of left overs.
After lunch we headed over to the beach. I love Bear Lake because you can drive right down onto the sand. Today we made sure not to go through any questionable areas. I have seen people get stuck. We all had so much fun. The water was great!
These are all the grandkids with my parents, Nana and Papa.
I love this one of Savannah. She looks like she is doing some model walk through he water with her arm falling behind.
Bear Lake was a great way to end our trip with the family. From the Jon & Heidi and David & Sarah both took off with their families. We headed back to Logan with my parents and spent the night cleaning up Michael's old room and their new apartment.

No comments:
Post a Comment