Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hans' first project

So Hans came to Ohio and I handed over the long honey-do list. Project #1 - get rid of the moldy drywall in the basement. He didn't waste much time before getting to it. Demo is always the easy part. The kids were more than willing to help out on this one. Hans gave them some hammers and let them get busy.

Even Gavin wanted to help - I love that he is wearing his small Superman PJ's.

It didn't take long to tear everything down....but what about removing it? First to figure out how and where to take it all. Needless to say we had a nice mess in the basement for a few more days.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am so glad that you are liking your house and that you have Hans home for a long stay! It is hard to believe that Gavin is 4! You have such a beautiful family. We miss you all!