For School Tristen had to write a paper on why he likes Huber Heights. He did it all by himself and when I read it I had to kind of chuckle. Part of what he wrote about where things that are close to Huber Heights but not really in it (like the park in Tipp City) but it was what he wanted to write and so that was fine. These papers were going to be turned in to a contest for all the students in the district. On Thursday I was so surprised when I got a call from the district saying that Tristen's paper was one of the winners. On Friday night we went to the football game where they announced all the winners on the field. He got a tube full of free things to do all over Huber Heights. We are proud of you Tristen! Keep up the good work!
Cilantro Lime Rice
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment