Here are the ladies that came that night (including Heather who is taking the picture)

I didn't actually finish my project that night so I had to take it back and hope that I could find some time to finish it before we moved. After painting we all went out to eat at a Mexican place down the street.
About 1 1/2 weeks before we moved I actually made it back to finish painting. I decided that I didn't like the design I chose so I cleaned the piece off and started over. Jenni went with me and made a really cute piece as well. This time I took Gavin and Savi with me and they helped me paint it. Here is how it turned out.

5 comments:
i really like it!!
Those turned out so darling! Good Job.
Very cute! There is a pottery painting place here in Huber Heights called Cozy Melts. I've never been, but it looks fun! Let me know if you want to go sometime!
I love your creations. Thanks for all the updated pics.
I think the plate turned out nice.
Post a Comment