As the kids have gotten older it has gotten easier to dye eggs. I was impressed that this year we didn't have any major spills.
We had 36 eggs and lots of cups to dye them in. Tristen had one accident with an egg. It was cracked but the Easter Bunny still hid it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love all the pictures:) Fun to see Jenni also. If you ever head to TJ's home here in Charlottesville please call us. Would love to see you all in person.
It is official - Hans and I are both MARATHONERS!!!
It feels great. All the aches and pains are a reminder of how awesome it felt to finish the race. 26.2!!!
January: 26.25 miles
February: 19.75 miles
March: 37.75 miles
April: 68.2 miles
May: 78 miles
June: 41.5 miles
July: 119 miles
August: 69.3 miles
September: 9 miles
1 comment:
I love all the pictures:) Fun to see Jenni also. If you ever head to TJ's home here in Charlottesville please call us. Would love to see you all in person.
Post a Comment