Thursday, July 3, 2008

Breakfast time...

Well let me start with last night. We finally bought some patio furniture. We have been searching and searching for the right set. Of course we found a set that I loved but it would have been around $500 ($600 if I added in the bench seat to match). We decided that we should probably wait on a nice set like that until the kids get a little older. Plus we never know when we are going to move again. So we finally settled on a smaller set that actually works great for our yard. We brought it home and set it up really fast. Hans and I then spent the evening playing scrabble at the new table.
This morning the kids and I got up and make some pancakes for breakfast. They all wanted to eat out on the new furniture so I figured why not. They thought it was so cool. Makayla was my official helper for the breakfast and she did a great job setting it all up. I'm hoping that the special outdoor breakfast will help the attitudes around here.

2 comments:

brandi said...

I love the new furniture! where did you buy it? And I love scrabble too. :) Your kids look so happy and sweet.

nana.amc said...

The furniture looks great, the smiles even better. What a great idea to eat breakfast outside. I'll have to do that tomorrow. Have a happy 4th of July.