Running is not something that we are passionate about, but we have all set and achieved some of our goals. We wanted to get the kids involved in this as well. Tristen and Makayla both practiced after school in a "Fit for Bloomsday" program. Over time they both have ran/walked at least 25 miles. This was to prepare them to run the Pride Run here on base. Last week we participated in it and I am proud of their accomplishment. On race day Tristen woke up with a fever and stomach ache. He was such a champ and ran with me anyways. We even cut 5 minutes off his time last year. Makayla on the other hand is very social and chose to walk with her friend for most of the race. It was very cold that day and they weren't thrilled about running in the wind and some rain.
Cilantro Lime Rice
5 weeks ago

2 comments:
Hey you running guys!! I was so excited to read your blog...I forgot that you were in Spokane. I'm actually going there tomorrow to work with a rep. from my company that is over the Spokane area. I'm also working a tradeshow so I'll be there until Friday eve. I'd love to see you all while I'm there. Let me know if you have time to get together.
I miss seeing you guys...your beautiful children are growing up so fast!!
Marti S.
Welcome to the blog community! I'm so glad to see pictures of everyone. I'll be checking back lots!
Post a Comment