I'm sure I say this a lot, but I really am so happy that we live closer to family now. This weekend Nana and Papa were able to come out and visit. We used the excuse that we didn't get to see them over the holidays as a perfectly good reason why they should come visit us on a 3 day weekend. I guess really we don't need any excuse for them to come. We're just happy that they they did. We did hold onto their Christmas present hoping that they would come out to visit so they got to open it while they were here. Not a bad deal for us because we got them a fun game for the Wii (since they got one for Christmas). We all got to try it out before they went home. It was really fun. The next morning my arms were really sore.

Thanks for coming to visit again. Can't wait to come see you guys next!
No comments:
Post a Comment