All the kids are playing soccer again. Tristen moved up an age bracket and is now in the 10 and over. We also had Gavin play up one age bracket just so we could cut the number of teams down to 3. We've stayed busy with all the kids playing. We have practices 3 nights a week - well I guess we did. Since Makayla broke her arm she won't be playing the rest of the season. It will be nice to only have to deal with 2 teams though. Here are a few pictures from Savannah and Gavin's game. They have their face painted because the night before we went to the school carnival and they wanted to leave it on.


I love this picture because Gavin is growling at the other boy. He did this throughout the game to lots of the kids. He has his face painted like a tiger. It was his intimidation factor

Tristen didn't want to get his picture taken so I held him down for one



Most of the games have been wet and sometimes really cold so we don't have many picture from this season
No comments:
Post a Comment