Monday, March 22, 2010

Time to Fish

Since the kids and Hans had the day off from school we needed something to do. It was a little cooler outside and wet but they decided that we should go fishing. There were worms all over the place so the kids went outside and started to gather them all up.Then we all headed over to the river that is close by our house. The kids had to put the worm on the hooks themselves this time. The river was moving a little too fast so we headed over to a fishing pond not far from there and they all enjoyed trying out some fishing. It didn't last very long though. It was pretty cold and we were all ready to warm up after a while. Still - not a bad day to try to fish. Oh by the way - no one caught anything

1 comment:

nana.amc said...

I think I might like to go fishing with you. I can get Makayla to put the worms on my hook for me!