Our next two days were more Fun Days at sea. We enjoyed ourselves so much! Here are some more pictures.
Getting some good food! It was so nice not to cook all week! (or do dishes)Playing BINGO! Seriously we played every day. Sometimes more than once. We never won but came really close on the last day.
Hans played in a little volleyball tournament. His team sucked!More Pizza! And Ice cream!
It is official - Hans and I are both MARATHONERS!!!
It feels great. All the aches and pains are a reminder of how awesome it felt to finish the race. 26.2!!!
January: 26.25 miles
February: 19.75 miles
March: 37.75 miles
April: 68.2 miles
May: 78 miles
June: 41.5 miles
July: 119 miles
August: 69.3 miles
September: 9 miles
1 comment:
I love the towel animals, did you learn how to make them/ I don't know if I could resist all the food!
Post a Comment