We've been staying pretty busy around here and I've fallen behind on the blog - again. But I figure it is better late than never. Here are some pictures from October.
We carved pumpkins on the 28th. Everyone gets to do their own and it is usually a big mess. I was impressed that this year wasn't quite as messy as usual. Maybe because the kids are getting bigger. 

I was impressed at how well Savannah did cleaning out her pumpkin. She wasn't afraid to touch all the guts. Gavin on the other hand needed a napkin a lot. He hardly put his hand in the pumpkin at all.
We were taping some of the ordeal so Jenni could show her husband Kevin.
We finally got all the pumpkins cleaned out and moved on to the carving. Everyone figured out what they were going to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment