Well we added another pet to the family. Bella is our sweet kitty. We adopted her earlier in July. She is about 3 months old now and has already grown so much since we first got her. We don't have many pictures of her yet. I think I was being cautious just in case she didn't work out with our family. So far she has been really great and only drives us crazy when we are trying to sleep.


It took a few days at first for the cat to warm up to Deja. Deja on the other hand was great with Bella from the beginning. Now Bella will jump on Deja to play and Deja will lick her like crazy. Luckily no cat-n-dog fights here. Deja did go through a little stage of depression because who can resist a new kitten to play with. Deja was a little rejected for a while.
I had to laugh because ever since we got her the kids always want Bella to sleep with them. One night when we went to bed Bella was already asleep in Gavin's room so we just left her. Around 4 am Gavin opens our bedroom door and drops Bella in there and I hear him say "Bella, let me sleep." Hans and I feel the same as Gavin. She is worse than any alarm clock and Hans calls her our rooster. She is a good kitty though and has been great with the kids.
2 comments:
What a cute kitty! I'm glad that her and Deja get along.
Oh my Kevin is going to be so jealous! I have to admit she is cute.
Post a Comment