Gavin lost his first tooth on Saturday night. He noticed that it was loose just a few days earlier and every once in a while he would wiggle it but we weren't expecting it to come out so soon. We had a group of friends over for a BBQ and the next thing you know here comes Gavin telling us he pulled it out. I think that one of the guys told Gavin to try to pull it out (and this is someone that Gavin really thinks is cool) so he did it. He was so excited to put his first tooth under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

I think Savannah was a little jealous because Gavin isn't even 5 yet (although he will be soon) and she didn't loose a tooth until after she was 6. I told Savannah it was because she has the best teeth and they just don't want to come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment