So apparently it is time to catch up on the blog. I realized this when a friend e-mailed me and told me how it wasn't like me to not update for 2 months. She wanted to make sure that everything is okay here. So for all of you...yes it is.
My plan was to catch up tonight with some posts, but instead I sat around and read all of your blogs. It was so much fun for me. I've really missed out on some good things going on. I will catch up on my posts - but not tonight. I'm tired and I've already sat here for 2 hours reading up on all of you.
Cilantro Lime Rice
5 weeks ago

6 comments:
Can't wait to hear what you all have been up to and see some new pictures of the kids!
can't wait to hear what you have been up to! it's been ages!
I feel the same way! I have so many posts I have wanted to do and haven't had time. Now I'm sitting here reading everyone else's! Maybe tomorrow I will get to it!
Can't wait to hear what you are up to! We miss you and think of you often!
Again with the sappy music on your blog! Why are we always deployed at the same time and you always have this song on!? You're killing me. =) Miss you so much!!!!!
Hi,
I have been thinking about you all. Thanks again for all the help you were to Jenni, Abby, Kevin and of course Mac. I'd love to see some new pictures of those cute kids of yours. Rena
Post a Comment