So I'm way behind on the blog - again. A few weeks ago the kids and I headed to a hockey game with some friends of ours. It was supposed to be Military Appreciation Night. The kids were pretty excited to go. Tristen and Makayla had already gone to one game with us so it was a real treat to take all of them.
Gavin thought that after they scored one goal the game was over. At first he kept asking when we were going to go home, but he really enjoyed himself and was cheering right along with the rest of us.
There were a ton of fights in this game. More than I've ever seen before and the kids couldn't believe that another fight would happen. Sometimes there were two fights going on at the same time.
We held out on getting cotton candy until the last period. We knew the kids would start to get sleepy then and so they needed some extra sugar to keep them going. They loved it and it worked great. No sleeping kids.
These are some of our friends that went with us.


No comments:
Post a Comment